For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us at:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 9700 Szombathely, Kőszegi utca 19., Hungary
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver products and services.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your orders.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Marketing Communications
- Interactions with Other Users
- Online Postings
- Third-Party Advertisers
- Business Transfers
- Social Media Contacts
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
To provide you with our services, we share your information with trusted third-party service providers:
These partnerships are crucial for our operations, including payment processing, invoicing, and order fulfillment. We ensure that our partners are committed to safeguarding your information and comply with data protection regulations.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features